Saturday, August 26, 2006

My First Blog Entry!

"Panic. I know most experts tell you not to, but it’s gonna happen one way or the other, so you might as well get it out of the way early while you still have the strength to really get hysterical."
Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report, 2006

Greetings everyone and welcome to my first official blog! This is where I plan to do a bunch of self promotion, ranting, raving, reviewing, and pretty much all the rest of things that your average blogger does. So welcome everyone. I am hoping that friends can use this to stay informed on my day-to-day events that is Ryanland.

Sit back, happy viewing, and bear with me as I am new to all of this. I'm learning as I go. Feel free to send in comments and suggestions. I'd love to hear them.

I hope you enjoy the ride.

Ryan Foley
The Most Electrifying Man in Internet Entertainment







No comments: