Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year! Welcome 2008!

I hope everyone has had a good holiday. As with every New Year, we are offered a chance for a fresh start and new beginnings. I am planning on continuing my plan from 2007 by cultivating the seeds of success that I have been nurturing for the past few years.
Amy and I have been steadily working towards a plan to give us financial security and that plan is finally moving quickly towards fruition. We are taking big strides this year. Amy is beginning her nursing program and I have half-a-dozen books in production with Arcana Studios. Now the plan is to turn those books into financial and personal successes.
I hope everyone faces the New Year with hope and joy. Here is a little wish to hope that you have a great 2008!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.