Saturday, July 14, 2007

100 Things You Might Not Know About Me...

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? On my forehead. Chicken Pox
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? For my bedroom? Mirrors and artistically bunched fabric.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I snore but it is a soothing rhythmic sound that people pay big money to listen to. It provides blissful serenity and you sleep like a baby.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? My favorite is Original Music Scores from films but I've also become addicted to Breaking Benjamin.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 10:10 p.m. on 12-10.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Head. No, Money. Well, head. No, money. Head while recieving money. BINGO! Best of both worlds.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? The days of ZERO responsibility where the biggest problem was finding a date on Friday night.
8. WHAT IS/ARE YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My Comic Book and/or Action Figure Collection.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5' 11"
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Not overly so.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Depends on what's in the dark with me...
12. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED AND WHO WAS THE PERSON THAT MADE YOU CRY? When Obi-Wan Kenobi delivered Luke Skywalker to Tatooine. (Not all cries are bad cries, kids.)
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Curtains? Brown. Carpet? Neatly Trimmed.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither. I'm a freak, I know.
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Sasuage.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? My wife.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Nope.
21. WHAT WAS THE MOST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? My replica of Anduril (the reforged sword) from Return of the King. It was the last Christmas gift my mom bought me and I received it after she passed away.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I like my Marvel comics clothes. Does that count as a brand?
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Waffle and Blackjack.
27. WHAT KIND ARE THEY? Our two "outside" cats.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? I only fall in love if I know they are leaving. In the morning, please don't say you love me, 'cause you know I'll only kick you out the door. I'll pay your cab fare home. You can even use my best cologne. Just don't be here in the morning when I wake up.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 56
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Home or Amy's Cell.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Four times
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Todd McFarlane. Art Adams.
37. FIRST JOB? Real job: Reasor's Grocery
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? When I was a kid.
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Getting my ass handed to me at the World Series of Poker video game.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nope. I'm awesome.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My enormous member. And yes, it is out in public enough to be complimented on.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A winning jackpot lottery ticket. Actually, I'd like that right now.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I don't want the one's I have!!! ;-) Kidding, my three are fine.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Ryan's a pretty Irish name.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yeah, but wishing on Angelina Jolie just drew restraining orders.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Whatever my wife buys.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sure.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Bologna
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Chronic masturbation but is that really "bad"? I mean really, who's getting hurt in that situation?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Who doesn't want to be friends with me? Seriously. GIVE ME NAMES, DAMMIT! Because they will GET IT when I find out!
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?. See #52. (Oh, no wait, that's shame.)
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE GAME AS A CHILD? Army.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 16. Yeah. I'm popular.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? As you can tell by these answers I am 100% forthright and honest in all my comments.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed Potatoes
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? The Incredible Love Machine That Can Go All Night Long but the only one that calls me that is Luke and Aaron for some reason.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Scrubs, My Name is Earl, Prison Break, Lost
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? I have all of mine and several extras that I have claimed from hobos that I keep in jars filled with formaldahyde.
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM? I'm married so I don't really have a "your room." My computer is in the living room.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? See Question #18.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 100 mph the day I got my license. (Thank you, Dee!)
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Wouldn't any answers be a disappointment after reading my ramblings?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? "Diner" by Martin Sexton. (Trust me, kids, it is an awesome song.)
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Fresh tears produced by viciously clubbed baby seals. (It keeps me vigorous!)
78. LAST PERSON YOU TEXTED ON THE PHONE? Justin "The Dude" Burks.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Boobs. In truth, I notice little else.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Hitler. Yeah, I'm gonna go with Hitler because I wouldn't want these answers to offend anyone.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? December
83. FAVORITE COUNTRY? U.S.A.
84. CANDY? Reese's Fastbreak.
85. FAVORITE VACATION? Tie between Orlando and Las Vegas.
86. FAVORITE EYE COLOR? No preference as long as they match.
87. FAVORITE SHOES? Those huge platform shoes that strippers wear. But I actually like what is in them more. Yeah, I'd rather just look at strippers.
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Arby's
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Goldies.
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? Never had it.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Fastlane recorded on my DVR. I love technology.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? December 25th
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I play a wicked awesome air guitar.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Republicans suck and Democrats blow. Is there a third option?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Lunch. (I was too embarassed to put "lap dance" on this thing. People might get the wrong idea.)
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader.
100. IS THERE SOMEONE YOU DON'T LIKE AT THE MOMENT? One? I've got dozens. And your time is almost up. Soon you will all pay for your actions! You'll live to regret what you did... but not for very long...........

No comments: