Monday, September 18, 2006

LUCKY # SLEVIN

So, I am a big movie watcher and a rent a lot of movies but it seems like I went through a dry spell there where I watched a lot of DVDs but there hasn’t been a lot to “write home to Mom about.” Nothing had really blown up my skirt and really impressed me. That void has been filled.
I got to check out LUCKY # SLEVIN on DVD.


Josh Hartnett, Morgan Freeman, Ben Kingsley, Lucy Liu, Stanley Tucci, & Bruce Willis. In the movie, the lead character has the worst luck on the planet and he is the victim of mistaken identity when two warring mob factions recruit him for a job. They are looking for Nick Fisher but he is Slevin… It’s a whole big case of mistaken identity that has incredible results… This is one of the most imaginative and best films I have seen in a long time. It is a lot like Pulp Fiction but with more humor and dialogue that reminded me of Ocean’s 11. When you're watching it, just pay attention...

I would recommend everyone to go out and rent this movie. Heck, if you have the cash, buy it outright. I mean it is a humdinger but I don’t want to say anymore for fear of ruining it. Just know that I absolutely loved this movie. This is the first time in a long time that I have jumped on the Internet to tell my “peeps” to see a movie… and it is a refreshing feeling. Check this one out. You won’t regret it. Guaran-damn-teed.

No comments: