Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Good news from RMF Enterprises

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. The kids are a tad overloaded with toys, games, and DVDs that should keep them busy until rapture. And if my updates seem a tad slow it is probably because I am rotting on the Wii playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance.
I've finished my second comic book mini-series and I've submitted the first draft to my boss. Once completed, it will bring the number of my total issues published to 13. I am hoping to have more projects on the horizon. I'll keep everyone updated.
Today marks what would have been my Mom and Dad's 36th wedding anniversary. Tomorrow is the one year observance of her death from cancer. So needless to say, it is a strange time where a lot of good things are happening in my life but it is in the shadow of great personal loss.
More soon.

No comments: