Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye 2006 & Happy New Year!!!

I want to wish everybody a Happy New Year. I’m spending the day relaxing. Today is my holiday as I’m back to work tomorrow. I’m not expecting a big day, as it will be National Hangover Day and not a big demand for produce. I’m not sure if I am showing my age or my lameness but I doubt I even make it to midnight…

After a nail-biter finish and a superhuman performance by Tiki Barber, the New York Giants are a shoo-in for the #6 seed in the NFC playoffs. It’s funny how much closer you pay attention to a sport when your team is doing well and while the Giants aren’t really playing “well,” if they are in the playoffs then they are a legitimate shot for the Super Bowl.
So as the last day of 2006 is slipping by, I’m spending the time relaxing, watching a little football, reading part of a novel from my favorite author of all time (Road of the Patriarch by R.A. Salvatore), and working on my action figure display projects. I am currently working on a new display project for my Sinister Six figures. It should be really cool by the time I get done but the problem I have been running into is the money/time off equation. It seems like when I have money, I can’t get time off to go out and buy supplies and when I finally get around to having a day off, I no longer have the money to buy the supplies… Kind of a Catch-22 scenario.
I guess I need to open up a Photobucket account or something so you can see all these works of art around my desk.
If you need a cool movie trailer to get you hyped for the coming summer season, check out:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fantasticfourriseofthesilversurfer/
Really frickin’ cool.
So for the last time in 2006, I wish everyone a Happy New Year. Surely you’ll buy your pint cup and surely I’ll buy mine. We’ll take a cup of kindness yet for once upon a time… May the best of your past be the worst of your future.

No comments: