Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happy (Late) Birthday to Me

Sunday at 10:10 pm EST I celebrated my birthday. Yes, I am now officially 32 years young. I spent the majority of the day relaxing and working on my various displays around the house. I’ll put some pics up soon. For all the readers of this blog, it's never to late to send a gift in the mail!
As a great birthday gift, the New York Football Giants got back in the playoff race by defeating the Carolina Panthers and the bid for the top spot in the NFC East is back up for grabs with the hated Dallas Cowboys losing to the New Orleans Saints. So next week, the Giants play Philly and the Cowboys play the Falcons. If the Giants win and the Cowboys lose, the Giants have the better division record so the tie would go to the Giants. Lot of “what ifs” there but who knows what could happen.

So a few movie reviews:
World Trade Center: I thought I would be really moved by this movie but I came away without a single tear. It was hard to put my finger on what I didn’t like about it but wasn’t blown away.
Talladega Nights: All the funniest parts are in the previews.
Barnyard: The kids loved it. Perfect casting.
Miami Vice: Horrible. Hated it. No story. Bad cinematography. Could understand anything the female lead said.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest: Great movie. Even better the second time around. I can’t wait for the third one.

No comments: