Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed frequently, and for the same reason. –Tom Dobbs, Man of the Year

Many people have said that this election might be one of the most important of my generation. I cast my vote back on Saturday to avoid the crowds and the long lines. Whether the candidate I voted for wins or not, whoever is elected President of these great United States, I hope that that person can bring about real change.
I hope they can get past all the partisan politics crap that slows down true progress.
I hope that they will keep their campaign promises.
I hope that they leave the country better than they found it.
I hope they institute the Pickens Plan.
I hope they can fix the economy.
I hope they can look forward.
I hope they bring real change. I hope. I hope…

No comments: