Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!

”I love Thanksgiving turkey... it's the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts.”
Arnold Schwarzenegger


I am posting this a day early because I am working tomorrow morning and I am not certain if I will have access to the computer later in the day with all the feasting and family time. Yes, I have to work. It is one of the unfortunate things about working in a grocery store. Still, it is mainly just setting everything up and then twiddling thumbs. Most of our customers are the quick in-and-out types that realize, “Holy crap! We forgot the Cool Whip!” They are not picking up a lot of vegetables. So it should be a pretty good day.
I’ll be out by 2:00 and then it is off to watch football at my sister-in-law’s and a semi-late feast in the afternoon. So I miss the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. I think I’ll survive. I’m thinking about hauling over the XBOX 360 for a round of Guitar Hero and Rock Band for fun. We will see how that goes. I hope everyone has a great celebration on your end. I’ve got a lot to be thankful for this year. More soon.
Wiener Loves Stuffing

No comments: