Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Sad Day in the Life of Ryan…

For all my friends and the legions of faithful followers that encompass the Foley Nation, it is a sad day. Some of you probably already know. I apologize. I should have contacted you directly rather than let you read about it in the supermarket checkout line. But the rumors are true.
Sometime life finds a way to kick you when you are down. This is the first year that I experienced the trifecta. I go undrafted by the Giants, again… Barack Obama does not choose me as his running mate… And this week I learned that I was officially NOT named the Sexiest Man Alive according to People Magazine.
Instead they decide to give it to pretty boy actor Hugh Jackman. It is a shame that I like him so much as Wolverine in the X-Men movies. I’m not asking for an official boycott or anything. I appreciate all the kind words and well wishes. Hey, there is always next year, right? I’m going to go lay down and cry for a little while…

No comments: