Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Wow. Seems hard to believe that three years ago today I awoke from a short night of little sleep to spend my first full day of having my little girl in the world. My daughter Lauren Denise had her third birthday yesterday. Seems like just yesterday that she was born. I know everyone says, “They grow up so fast.” I’ll admit it. I’ll put it out there. I’m glad Lauren is growing up fast. Now that we are out of the formula stage and the diaper stage, this is the one of the best times to be a parent.

Lauren is really becoming her own person. She is independent (but still needs your help) and if something is wrong, she can tell me what she needs. She goes potty all by herself (big plus!), eats normal food, and after she can control the spills and graduate from her sippy-cup, she officially shifts from being a baby to a kid.

Yep, seems like Lauren was born yesterday and a lifetime ago… and I couldn’t be happier!

No comments: